The maintenance of glass partitions must not only pay attention to the precautions during the decoration process, but also more importantly the later maintenance and maintenance, so as to increase the service life of the partitions and avoid the inconvenience caused by maintenance. For the maintenance of glass partitions, pay attention to protect the partitions when installing them, and fix them firmly to prevent the partitions from being scratched during the construction process. Handle them with care when transporting the glass partitions and do not damage them. In daily use, keep the glass partition clean and tidy. Do not hang items on the partition. Clean the partition regularly or irregularly. Partitions of wooden materials should also pay attention to waterproof and moisture-proof measures to avoid partition rupture caused by wood decay. Avoid squeezing or hitting the partition with heavy objects to prevent the partition from being unstable and unstable.
The following points about the maintenance of office glass partitions are more important:
1. Do not use sharp objects to directly cut, cut, or hit the exterior of the high compartment wall to avoid leaving scratches, cracks and grooves on the exterior.
2. All standard panels except cloth panels can be cleaned. When cleaning, do not choose sanitary agents with abrasives and strong acid components to avoid damaging the appearance.
3. Dirty-finishing claims to remove or reduce the dirt, please use full-effect sanitary agents or other gentle sanitary agents, dry the sanitizer with a soft damp cloth, and then wash with water.
4. The aluminum alloy glass partition can be scrubbed with a soft cloth moistened with water or a neutral detergent. Do not use general washing powder, nor use strong acid and alkali sanitizers such as decontamination powder and toilet detergent.
5. During the use of aluminum alloy glass partition, it should be gently pushed and pulled, and the push and pull should obey its installation method
6, The aluminum alloy glass interval accumulation of dust, deformation is the main reason for aluminum alloy interval aging, we must adhere to aluminum alloy hygiene, especially the splicing seam hygiene. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust in the tank and the rubber strip.